Singers are taught different techniques to:
- Enhance or extend the vocal range, giving the ability to sing for much longer periods without getting a sore throat.
- Improve pitch and vocal phrasing.
- Learn the theory of the music they are singing.
Bel Canto offers Performance Opportunities so students can sharpen their skills and grow in confidence:
- Student Concerts
- AMEB Examinations
- Community and Charity Events
- The Bel Canto Recording Studio
Aiming for the Stars
Many vocalists from Bel Canto have gone on to become students at the Conservatorium of Music and other Musical Institutions, become Song Leaders on Praise and Worship Teams, won awards in national competitions, performed at Tamworth and even been winners in the MusicOz Awards.